Skip to content

SEVIS Transfer In

SEVIS Transfer In
colorful map
International students that are currently in the United States on an F-1 visa will need to transfer their SEVIS record to Bucknell University. Part of this process requires documentation from your DSO at your present/last school attended. 

How to Start a Transfer In Request

 If you have not yet started an application, then there is no action required at this time.

Upon admission and access to your Bucknell student account, the Transfer In request will be added to your account. You will receive an email when you can begin working on this request. If you have questions, please contact 
International Student Services

Continue a Transfer In Request

If you have already started an application and need to edit or continue working on your application, click here.