Announcements : FAQ's for Intl Student Enrollment
Announcement: FAQ's for Intl Student Enrollment
Event Date: 07/13/2020
Updates and FAQ's for all international studentsGENERAL COMING TO CAMPUS / RETURNING TO CAMPUS:
- Q- When does the Fall semester begin?
A- Classes are slated to begin August 23rd. New students should plan to arrive August 8th to accommodate health-related requirements and International Orientation.
- Q- May I study remotely for Fall?
- Q- Any news on travel bans or 14 day restrictions? A- These are waived if you have a valid F-1 or J-1 visa.
- Q: Where can I find more information about arrival procedures, requirements, etc?
A- Please access the campus life guide, which continues to be updated on a rolling basis.
- Q- Which COVID-19 vaccines are accepted?
- A - Moderna ,Pfizer, Sinopharm, Sinovach Biotech, Sputnik V (Gamaleya Research), Astrazeneca (Oxford 1 Vector), Janseen J&J
- Q- What do I do if I cannot get vaccinated before arrival?
- A- You can get vaccinated on arrival. Full details of any quarantine measures or testing requirements will be shared soon.
- Q- Where can I book a Bucknell shuttle to campus or the airport?
- A- Their website is here
- Q- As an initial (NEW) student, what do I have to be enrolled in for Fall , in order to remain in status?
- A new student with an "initial" SEVIS I-20 should arrive in the U.S. on August 8th and enroll full-time in classes in person.